This post may contain affiliate links, which means I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you make a purchase using this link. Thanks for your support!
Creating a blog for the first time can be so overwhelming! There’s so much learn, so much to do. Sometimes, I’m ready to jump in and do the work. But other times, it feels like too much and I don’t even know where to start.
See, I started this blog in 2018 and the last two years I’ve noticed I’m stuck in this loop. I get excited and passionate about what I’m creating here, but after a while I start feeling overwhelmed with all my ideas and all the to-do’s. Then, I get stuck- quit writing, quit creating. I’ll start feeling sad and down, which after some time will usually give me the urge to pick up one of the many self-improvement books on my shelf in an effort to snap out of it. Most of my self-improvement books mention finding your passion and doing what you love, which then brings me back to writing.
I love writing. I’ve been a writer ever since I could spell out a word. So, I always come back and starting writing. Until I start feeling overwhelmed again.
In an effort to break the cycle, I’m working on a series of blog posts (like this one) to stay inspired, on-track, and organized with my blogging goals.
Today I am sharing my go-to mom blog websites. These are the bloggers that have taught me everything I know about being a mom blogger. These websites are inspiring, beautiful, and super helpful if you are learning to build your own mom blog. I hope they help you as much as they’ve helped me!
10 Websites to Motivate and Inspire Mom Bloggers
- Startamomblog.com– (My favorite. Suzi is so smart, and her courses are worth every penny.)
- Ohsheblogs.com – (Great info here! Lisa has some great posts on marketing and social media.)
- TwinsMommy.com – (Super informative. Elna is such a boss. She runs a few other blogs, all are pretty awesome.)
- Mommyonpurpose.com– (Subscribe and you’ll see her most recent blog income reports.)
- BlogTyrant.com – (Not a mom blog, but great info on blog building here.)
- CreateandGo.com – (Amazing income reports and they also make great YouTube videos.)
- AllisonLindstrom.com – (She is awesome. Great blog and incredible income reports.)
- BySophiaLee.com – (This woman started her blog as a full-time student, and has made it to a 6 figure income!)
- NakishaWynn.com – (Beautiful blog, lots of great info, and she makes super helpful YouTube videos.)
- MarieForleo.com – (I love Marie- she is such an inspiration. I highly recommend her book Figuroutable if you haven’t read it.)
I hope you guys found this helpful! I’ll keep this post short and sweet, but I’m sure I’ll be adding to this list periodically as I learn more. Feel free to say hello and let me know who inspires you down below!